Powerpuff Girls Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. This is a competition to win a Powerpuff Girls toy bundle. To enter, please answer the below question:
What is the name of the evil monkey mastermind who takes the monsters to Townsville?
A) Mojo Yolo
B) Mojo Jojo
C) Hoho Popo
Then send your entry to the following address:
Powerpuff Girls Competition
Hachette Children’s Group
50 Victoria Embankment
London, EC4Y 0DZ
2. The winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria. The winner shall be selected by an impartial member of our team (in Hachette Children’s Marketing and Publicity) whose decision will be final.
3. The winner may see their entry posted on the Hachette Children’s Group ([Hodder & Stoughton Ltd] hereinafter the ’Company’) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens at 12:01 am GMT on 4th May 2017 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 2nd December 2017. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to anyone except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the winner will be asked to have his or her guardian complete waivers, consent forms and/or other documentation as prerequisite for being awarded the prize.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winner’s name will be published on the Hachette Children’s Group website (www.hachettechildrens.co.uk) and on any Powerpuff Girl newsletters / future websites for the books once the competition is closed.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address Hodder & Stoughton Ltd, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London, EC4Y 0DZ.
12. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the Hachette group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out in those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news.
13. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by the Marketing Department of Hachette Children’s Group.
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.